ALMA MATER STUDIORUM – UNIVERSITA’ DI BOLOGNA
The Erasmus Mundus Master Course in European Literary Cultures – CLE
An “Erasmus+Erasmus Mundus Joint Master” programme (since 2008).
- During the full-time program (23 months) EU and NON-EU students will have the opportunity to join an exciting international environment by spending terms in two or three different consortium universities.
- The language of instructionvaries according to the institutions chosen by the students depending on their language knowledge. At the end of the master course, the consortium universities provide a double or multiple.
Deadline for the application a.y. 2024-2025: MARCH 5th, 2024 for EU and NON-EU candidates
SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT
You can participate in the selection for the award of Erasmus+ Erasmus Mundus Joint Master (EMJM) scholarships.
PLEASE NOTE: The awarding of Erasmus Mundus scholarships is conditional on the outcome of the selection for the funding under the EMJM Erasmus Mundus Joint Master program that will be confirmed by the European Agency EACEA by July 2024.
The academic partners are eight primary universities in the field of European literary studies:
- Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna, ITALY (programme coordinator);
- Université de Haute-Alsace (Mulhouse), FRANCE
- Université de Strasbourg, FRANCE
- Aristoteleion Panepistimion Thessaloniki, GREECE
- Universidade de Lisboa, PORTUGAL
- Université Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar, SENEGAL
- University of Mumbai, INDIA
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, GEORGIA
Cultural Institutes, cultural associations, publishing houses, archives, museums and foundations. They participate in the CLE activities in the framework of the H.E.A.D. project, Humanities and Enterprises Annual Dialogue.
- A good level first-cycle degree in the field of European Literary Cultures (with Literature, History, Arts and Languages).
- A recognized level of proficiency in the language of instruction of the consortium institution chosen for the first year of study (minimum level B2) and in English (minimum level B1).